Student Success Advising
We are here to help you discover your greatest strengths and achieve your goals in a supportive community!
Student Success Advisors are available to help navigate your college experience, be a resource and support system, as well as an accountability partner. Each student is assigned a Student Success Advisor that will work with them from registration through graduation.
The Office of Student Success can assist you in the following areas:
- Creating a Student Success Plan each semester
- Goal Setting (academic, professional and personal)
- Connecting you to resources on-campus and in the community
- Career Exploration: career assessments, major changes, resume reviews, cover letters, and mock interviews
- Financial Literacy
- Frequent check-ins throughout academic semesters
For more information, contact studentsuccess [at] ekingsoft.net or stop by our offices on the first floor of Walsh Hall.