Bachelor of Science Degree in Business
Accelerate your career in the field of marketing, human resources, analytics, management & more!
This degree will open doors for you to your future career. What makes us so confident? We designed the program with input from the region’s top employers. You’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to impress employers and excel in your career. Within this unique program, you’ll earn a bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis in either business analytics, human resources, marketing, or you can create your own. This will give you the flexibility to choose the area that fits your interests. It’s a business degree catered specifically for you!
- College of Saint Mary faculty worked with some of the region’s top employers to create this one-of-a-kind business degree program.
- Choose an area of emphasis (or two) in human resources, marketing, business analytics or create your own... finance, art, Spanish, communications, the list is endless.
- Shadow a business professional for one semester and complete two, semester-long internships.
- Develop a business plan as your final capstone project.
- Small class sizes and one-to-one attention from caring and knowledgeable professors!
- Develop critical thinking, research, and strategic communication skills, and analyze complex business scenarios.
- CSM faculty are well-connected to the business community and knowledgeable about the latest trends in the profession.
- College of Saint Mary was named a College of Distinction for Business for the 2022-23 and 2023-24 academic years.
Women in Business (FBLA Collegiate)
Empower your business journey with Women in Business (FBLA Collegiate)! This organization is a professional sorority that focuses on teaching business and professional skills. Whether you’re eyeing that corner office or dreaming of launching your own startup, we’re here to provide you with the tools, connections, and knowledge you need.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, employment in business and financial operations jobs is expected to grow 8% through 2030, adding about 750,800 new jobs. The median annual wage for management analysts is $87,660, and the demand for analysts is expected to increase 14% by 2030. The demand for human resources and marketing research analysts is expected to increase up to 10% and 22%, respectively, with annual salaries of $63,490 and $65,810.
“I hold my educational experiences at College of Saint Mary very dear to me because they shaped me into what I have become professionally today. It’s a place where you find strong mentors, explore your own ideas and really grow as a professional. It’s like I could feel my wealth of knowledge expanding, and that is something that is very precious to me.”
Olivia C. Cederberg
“College of Saint Mary helped me identify my leadership strengths, develop a sense of self and provided me with a high level of confidence to go out in the world and fulfill my career and life aspirations. They ALWAYS gave me the impression that they were there for ME TO SUCCEED. It was about me reaching my full potential as an individual and learning to go above and beyond expectations to prove what I could accomplish.”
E. Joanna Ayala
Human Resources Generalist
Faith Regional Health Services
“College of Saint Mary showed me the true meaning of determination and motivation and the true power of knowledge. The analytical and critical-thinking skills I learned through this program have been the best tools I could have asked for, and my professors took time to explain things so I truly understood each subject.“
University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)